GRQ Used Furniture Policies:
*All Sales Final - NO returns, refunds, exchanges, or exceptions!*
Payment Methods Accepted:
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Cash, Check (Driver's License Required for identification).
- We will honor store holds, but only when a 30% deposit is made in cash. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable. Credit and Debit Cards are not accepted for deposits.
All items must be paid for and picked up within seven days of purchase date. After the original seven days, there is a $5.00 per day storage fee. Storage fee includes days the store is closed. If two weeks go by and you do not pick up your purchase it will be placed back on the floor to be sold. You may call the owner, Jack, at 610.207.2702 to create an appointment for pick-up.
- Out of State checks are accepted upon management approval ONLY. Valid Driver's License is required for identification. Management has the right not to accept checks.
- There is a $45.00 charge for all returned checks.
PA Sales Tax:
- All of our merchandise is subject to Pennsylvania sales tax. Exemption from sales tax requires a valid tax exemption number/certificate which must be presented at time of purchase. The tax rate is six percent.
- Local curbside delivery is available for surrounding towns. There is a fee for delivery. Please call the owner, Jack, 610.207.2702 for the delivery quote.
- 220v appliances have a 14-day guarantee and small appliances have a 48-hour guarantee, as long as all are carried in the proper positions to avoid damage.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you hold my item?
Yes, we will hold items for your travel time depending on your location.
How long do I have to pick up my item?
All items must be fully purchased and picked up by the following Sunday of original purchase. There is a $5.00 holding fee for each additional day.
Do you disinfect your furniture?
Yes. All upholstered furniture is sprayed with sterifab disinfectant spray upon arrival. Upholstered furniture can be re-sprayed upon customers request before leaving the building as well.
Do you deliver?
Yes, but only local curbside deliveries. The delivery rate starts at $45.00, but is subject to change depending on the number of pieces being delivered, the number of people needed to make delivery, the distance of the delivery, and the size of the item. Call our owner, Jack, at 610.207.2702 for details.
How often do you get new furniture?
We bring in several truckloads of furniture per week.
What is your return policy?
ALL sales are final. The only exceptions are 220v and gas appliances, such as dishwashers, refrigerators, washers and dryers etc., as they are guaranteed for 14 days after purchase.
If you are looking for something specific feel free to leave your name and phone number along with your desired request. You can also sign up on our wish list with exactly what you're looking for and we will call you when it comes in.
Selling Your Furniture?
If you are looking to sell your furniture please email us pictures at with the item description, your asking price, where the item is located, and if you are able to bring it to our store.